Thursday, July 12, 2007

Good Bye Barbados

I flew this morning to Martinique.
I could have missed the flight ;))
I was supposed to leave the house at 5.30 am to be at the airport at 6.00 am, and believe it or not when I woke up, it was 5.45...
Needless to say that we had to rush, but we made it on time, and because the flight was full I just had to wait nicely in line behind the people who were there on time....


Bye Bye Barbados, I had a wonderful time over there, I just love this little rock...


Good morning Martinique...

We had a stop in St Lucia, and I took some pictures from the plane...

A pilote checking his plane





When you reach the airport of St Lucia, you can see some lovely colors. Something is going to happen, people are going to have fun!!

Don't miss St Lucia's Carnival!!!
Tomorrow, I will tell you about Martinique ;)

No comments: